Mice in your offices, kitchens, hotel or restaurant?
For effective, value for money pest control in London trust Dyno-Pest
- Decades of experience working in prestigious buildings, offices, hotels and restaurants. Complete mice riddance programmes for London’s biggest brands.
- Trusted by facilities managers, construction companies and property managing agents and their clients.
- Professional, discreet, highly trained technicians who care about your business, your staff and your customers.
- Dyno-Pest can handle a mouse infestation of any size in your building fast, effectively and discreetly.
- We know how environmental legislation with regards to pest control applies to your duty of care.
- We use a combination of the latest safe, effective, and environmentally responsible treatments.
- Our technicians will discover where mice are coming from at the free survey stage; where they are nesting, the damage they are causing. They can implement an effective riddance programme the same day or shortly thereafter and will continue to monitor your building.
- We regularly undertake highly successful mice riddance programs of entire hotels, restaurants, and office buildings.
- Our technicians will advise in house teams what they can do ongoing to keep your business free of mice.
- We offer early starts, late appointments, weekend work. If you have a real emergency take advantage of our 24 hour service. Call any time on 0800 327 7302.
- 25+ years’ experience solving mice and pest infestations of all sizes in commercial buildings in London. We keep offices, restaurants, tourist attractions, hotels and kitchens pest free 365 days a year.
Contact us now
You can fix an immediate date for a senior member of our team to survey your building(s) and report back on your mice infestation. If you agree, treatment can begin the same day or shortly thereafter.
For pest control in London you can do no better than choose Dyno-Pest.
For help with mice control for your business
Call 020 7582 9241
Eradicating mice for London homeowners
The house mouse is one of the most prolific pests in the UK, on a par with, if not worse than, rats.
It is responsible for the spread of numerous diseases including toxoplasmosis (a disease that can be a threat to pregnant women), salmonella and typhus. It can contaminate food with its droppings, fur and urine (they urinate constantly to mark territory). Mice also carry parasites, introducing them to your home, and they in turn bring their own diseases.
As if this is not enough, mice, like all rodents, need to gnaw frequently to keep their teeth worn down and this can cause damage to woodwork, packaging, water and gas pipes and even electrical cables, causing damage to equipment such as computers and a serious fire risk.
The most common sign that you have a mouse infestation is finding little black droppings or noticing chewed food packets or bin bags. Or you may hear scuttling sounds in your cupboards or beneath the floorboards, or even see the mice themselves.
Combination of treatments
You may have only seen one mouse scurrying about and think the problem is a small one, but often it’s the male scouting for food for his family back in the nest. Mice breed prolifically, each pair producing up to eight litters of up to 16 young each in a year. These mice mature in 8-10 weeks and so the cycle continues and increases at an alarming rate. Mice these days are becoming resistant to some of the rodenticides available and their habits mean that traditional baiting and trapping techniques do not always work on their own.
For this reason professional Dyno-Pest technicians may recommend a combination of techniques depending on the level of infestation and the area within the property. They will also ensure that any methods used pose no risk to children and family pets.
It is also essential to carry out proofing and preventative measures to eliminate the risk of re-infestation. Your fully-trained Dyno-Pest technician will be able to make appropriate recommendations.