Pest control for London Museums & Tourist Attractions
Do you have a ‘no entry’ sign for pests?
From bedbugs brought in by unsuspecting visitors to moths, pest birds, carpet beetles, cockroaches, rats, mice and foxes- an outbreak of pests can damage your exhibits and the appearance of your building inside and out.
Your museum may be closed whilst the outbreak is being professionally treated. You may be breaking health and safety regulations.
Why you need low Environmental Impact proactive pest control
We know how important it is for museums to protect their exhibits, their staff and members of the public from unwanted pests.
That’s why your museum needs pest control based on prevention and monitoring with a minimum use of insecticides because precious exhibits and insecticides do not go together.
The treatments we recommend for museums include
- Heat treatments
- New generation insecticide gels
- Pheromone lures
- Pesticide free materials
- Non toxic monitoring stations which pick up the earliest signs of an infestation within the museum
- Specialist bait stations that control rodents within the walls of your building before they become active within the open areas and exhibition spaces
Minimum Impact, Maximum Effect pest control
Your building may need proofing from pest birds but you don’t want to spoil its appearance with very visible proofing.
Dyno-Pest specialise in low impact, highly effective bird control treatments such as fire gel, trapping and electronic deterrent systems, even discreet netting.
If you want to reduce the risk of pest problems such as moths, carpet beetles, bedbugs and cockroaches talk to us for alternative preventative treatments that are not based on insecticides. We can identify the ‘risk hotspots’ in your building and recommend treatment regimes including non toxic monitoring stations and insect growth regulators.
How we’ll work with you
- Identify the ‘pest risk hotspots’ in your building
- Address these hotspots with a holistic pest management strategy that includes insecticide free treatments
- Develop and document an ongoing pest management policy
- Recommend the pest proofing measures needed as part of a robust pest prevention strategy such as finding and proofing possible pest entry points, installing fly screens and using insect growth regulators.
Contact us today to arrange a survey by a qualified and experienced Dyno-Pest surveyor. At no charge.