It’s one of the oldest tried, trusted and tested cleaning products. And now more than ever, disinfectant is being used on a widespread basis to kill coronavirus in all environments from the public transport to care homes, nurseries, offices, apartment blocks and homes; not to mention those offices and businesses that are still open and those that have closed but require intensive cleaning – either proactively to protect staff or after an outbreak of coronavirus.
Whilst maintaining cleaning standards in a home, office, indeed any building occupied by humans using over the counter disinfectant is an important part of a cleaning regime, in some situations having these spaces professionally disinfected and protected using ULV fogging machines deployed by an experienced technician is crucial. It helps curb the spread of the virus so protecting the inhabitants.
Our technicians use a broad spectrum multi-active ingredient disinfectant cleaner which is safe for all environments but satisfies the most stringent safety and virus control criteria. This is the same disinfectant currently being deployed in many hospitals and government institutions to help protect the users of those buildings.
The sanitising process involves ULV mist generating machines which sanitise everything with fast drying micro droplets that kill the virus in seconds and that provide a protective residual coating once completely dry. Soft furnishings, computer equipment, footwear, cardboard, furniture and more can be safely sanitised.
An in-depth look at the disinfectant we use
- Coronavirus (COVID-19 or SARS-CoV-2) is easier to kill with disinfectant than viruses such as avian flu.
- The unique challenge it presents is not that it is hard to kill in the environment but that it spreads rapidly and before symptoms present in victims. The disinfections our technicians use have been tested specifically for many pathogens including SARS and are known to be very effective against COVID-19 (coronavirus)
- One application of our multi surface disinfectant cleaners effectively kills, viruses, bacteria, fungi, spores and moulds up to 99.9999% on a surface also destroying many harmful bacteria and myco-bacteria including MRSA, Salmonella, E.Coli, P. Aeruginosa, Listeria, Tubercolosis, SARs and COVID-19.
- It also kills disease causing organisms such as Clostridium Difficile and Baciliscereus, viruses from H1N1 (Human Flu) through to Norovirus; even fungi and yeasts like Aspergillus nigerand Candida albicans.
- Despite being poisonous to pathogens this ultra-effective disinfectant cleaner is non-toxic, non-irritant and non-corrosive. It has a non-residual organoleptic effect on food and is effective in soft or hard water with no reported resistance. Because it is triple active it reduces the need to rotate products and it maintains efficacy in heavy organic soiling, blood and proteins.
Please contact us to discuss having your property, home or premises sanitised.
Advice from NHS UK
How to stop infection spreading
There are things you can do to help reduce the risk of you and anyone you live with getting ill with coronavirus.
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- wash your hands as soon as you get back home
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards