Effective Seagull Control in London
Dyno-Pest has decades of experience treating seagull problems for London businesses safely and quickly. With Dyno-Pest you get real value for money and 100% peace of mind. That’s because we get it right the first time. We’re regarded as the leading trusted pest company for our seagull control expertise in London.
Urban gulls are protected under the Wildlife & Countryside Act 1981. So culling can only be undertaken if there’s a threat to public health and safety or aircraft. Dyno-Pest treatments include hawking, electronic bird deterrent systems, humane netting, bird spikes, Fire Gel, and removal of bird fouling.
Dyno-Pest specialist technicians will remove seagulls from your home or business and stop them from returning with guaranteed Results.
Call us today to resolve your seagull problem fast.
Call 020 7582 9241
Signs Of Damage Caused By Seagulls
- Fouling of solar panels – reduces the performance of each contaminated panel by up to 60%.
- Fouling of patios, paths, and balconies creates a slip hazard, are unsightly, and a risk to human health.
- Spoiling the roof and walls which leads to long-term damage of brickwork and stonework.
- Blocked drains (which can result in water damage)
- Evidence of nests being infested by crawling and flying insects.
Seagulls Can Also Be Harmful To Human Health?
- They can cause histoplasmosis, salmonella, meningitis, cryptococcosis, ornithosis, and hypersensitivity pneumonitis (bird fancier’s lung)
- They carry parasites such as lice, ticks, fleas, and mites which can spread disease from the birds to humans.
- When the guano (bird mess) is left to dry it becomes airborne. When ingested into the lungs you can suffer serious fungal infections.
- Seagull fouling is now classed as hazardous waste.
Common Places Prone To Seagull Infestation
Seagulls roost overnight creating piles of hazardous unsightly droppings. They move frequently to access food supplies, leaving droppings on window ledges, fire escapes, and walkways. They also inhabit roof voids and cause damage to stonework.
Commercial Buildings in London from hotels to banks, museums, and tourist attractions are commonly used by seagulls for nesting and roosting. Occupants can be at risk of attack from seagulls when they are nesting and highly protective of their young.
Here’s some advice and tips on how to get rid of seagulls.
Call 020 7582 9241
Why Choose Dyno-Pest For Seagull Removal
Experienced and specially trained Dyno-Pest technicians will survey your building(s) free of charge and recommend a combination of proven, trusted, and effective treatments. Once decided on the best method, treatment can start that same day.
Using a combination of proofing, professional cleaning, and preventative measures they ensure your building is restored to its former glory as quickly as possible.
Dyno-Pest technicians know where to look to identify the full extent of any seagull infestation. Our technicians are IRATA Level 3 (abseiling). They will scale your building using ropes. We can solve all your pest bird problems with an emphasis on prevention.
Our recommendations take into full consideration the aesthetics of your building and its purpose plus the extent of the pest bird problem that we find.
Your Dyno-Pest technician also carries out seagull control and prevention programmes for businesses in the London area. We use the latest humane treatments including hawking, bird spikes and sprung wire systems, netting, and electronic bird deterrent systems.
We undertake cleaning of bird fouling, droppings, and nests and the sanitisation of the contaminated areas.
As members of The British Pest Control Association for 20+ years, we take our responsibilities to you and the environment seriously.
Don’t suffer seagull infestations a moment longer!
Contact Dyno-Pest today to book an urgent expert pest bird inspection – at no charge.
For help with seagull removal for your home or business