Effective pigeon control in London with a focus on prevention so the problem does not return
London based Dyno-Pest specialist technicians will remove pigeons from your business and stop them from returning. Guaranteed Results.
Call us on 020 7582 9241 to resolve your pigeon problem fast.
Dyno-Pest has decades of experience treating pigeon problems for London businesses safely and swiftly. With Dyno-Pest you get real value for money and 100% peace of mind. That’s because we get it right first time. We’re regarded as the leading trusted pest control company in London for our pest bird expertise.
Commercial Buildings in London from hotels to banks, museums and tourist attractions are used by pigeons for nesting and roosting. With pigeons the guano (fouling) is classified as hazardous waste and if airborne particles are ingested, a person can suffer a serious lung infection. Experienced and specially trained Dyno-Pest technicians will survey your building(s) free of charge and recommend a combination of proven, trusted and effective treatments. Treatment can start that same day.
Dyno-Pest bird technicians are IRATA Level 3 (abseiling). They will scale your building using ropes. We can solve all your pest bird problems with an emphasis on prevention. As members of The British Pest Control Association for 20+ years we take our responsibilities to you, the people in your buildings and your customers seriously.
Pigeons roost overnight creating piles of hazardous unsightly droppings. They move frequently to access food supplies, leaving droppings on window ledges, fire escapes and walkways. They also inhabit roof voids and damage stone work. Dyno-Pest technicians know where to look to identify the full extent of any pigeon infestation. Using a combination of proofing, professional cleaning and preventative measures they ensure your building is restored to its former glory as quickly as possible.
Our recommendations take into full consideration the aesthetics of your building and its purpose plus the extent of the pest bird problem that we find. You can trust Dyno-Pest!
Contact Dyno-Pest today if your business is affected by pigeons.
For help with pigeon control for your business
Call 020 7582 9241
Trusted London experts in Pigeon and Pest Bird Removal for Domestic Homes
Specialist, experienced nuisance bird experts will humanely remove pigeons and other nuisance birds from your home, loft and solar panels and prevent them returning. Guaranteed Results.
You can contact Dyno-Pest today to book an urgent expert pest bird inspection – at no charge. Email us or call us.
With decades of experience treating pigeon and nuisance bird problems in London safely and swiftly you get value for money and 100% peace of mind with Dyno-Pest. That’s because we get it right first time. We’re the leading pest control company in London renowned for our expertise with nuisance birds.
- Your Dyno-Pest technician also carries out pigeon control and prevention programmes for businesses in the London area. They bring this exceptional expertise to your pest bird problem.
- We use the latest humane treatments including hawking, bird spikes and sprung wire systems, pigeon netting and electronic bird deterrent systems.
- We undertake cleaning of bird fouling, droppings and nests and the sanitisation of the contaminated areas.
- As members of The British Pest Control Association for 20+ years we take our responsibilities to you and the environment seriously.
The damage nuisance birds cause. Do you recognise any of these ‘symptoms’?
- Fouling of solar panels – reduces the effectiveness of each contaminated panel by up to 60%.
- Fouling of patios, paths and balconies – a slip hazard, unsightly and a risk to human health.
- Spoiling the roof and walls– leads to long term damage of brickwork and stone work.
- Blocked drains (which can result in water damage)
- Evidence of nests being infested by crawling and flying insects.
- Pigeons in the loft space
Did you know pest birds can also be harmful to human health?
- They can cause histoplasmosis, salmonella, meningitis, cryptococcosis, ornithosis and hypersensitivity pneumonitis (bird fancier’s lung)
- They carry parasites such as lice, ticks, fleas and mites which can spread disease from the birds to humans.
- When the guano (bird mess) is left to dry it becomes airborne. When ingested into the lungs you can suffer serious fungal infections.
- Pigeon fouling is now classed as hazardous waste.
Don’t suffer pigeon and pest bird infestations a moment longer!
Contact Dyno-Pest today to book an urgent expert pest bird inspection – at no charge.