Effective London pest Bird control for your Business
The greater London area is rife with Birds with Pigeons being the most notorious culprits. Pigeons can cause an enormous amount of damage to a building that if left unchecked can lead to major health and safety issues and a huge repair bill.
Such is the enormity of the pest Bird problem in London that Dyno-Pest technicians are now being called out every day to businesses that are experiencing problems.
Pest Bird problem
- Clogged drains, contaminated standing water and local flooding as a result of Bird droppings and nesting materials
- Broken ventilation systems where dried Bird droppings around the air conditioning units have been sucked into the system
- Visible and structural damage to parapet walls, rooftops and window ledges that have been repeatedly covered in Bird droppings
Often the pest Bird problem is out of sight and it’s only when a major problem is alerted that it comes to light. By this time, an effective treatment programme is vital, but it can be costly.
Early detection is the answer. This is where Dyno-Pest can help – we have over 45 years experience treating pest Birds in the Greater London area.
If you have any concerns about pest Birds, or, you would simply like to know that your buildings are adequately protected, please contact us to arrange a thorough on-site free survey. This will be carried out by one of our experienced Dyno-Pest surveyors. His recommendations may include one or more of the following proven treatments:
- Bird spikes and sprung wire systems. Effective in deterring Pigeons and larger Birds, they are commonly used on parapet walls, ledges, roof lines, windowsills, signage and other narrow surfaces that Birds land on.
- Bird netting. This excludes Birds from open areas and is vital in protecting equipment such as air conditioning units. A very successful deterrent, it’s important that Bird netting is professionally installed because Birds take advantage of a poorly hung net.
- Electrified shock track systems. Another ledge product that’s an alternative to Bird spikes and that’s effective in deterring all species of Birds.
- Birds of prey. Roosting Birds will often come back to the same area even after an intensive clean. A Bird of prey released at random intervals, combined with other treatments will ensure that your premises remain Bird free.
Please contact us today to discuss your free pest Bird on-site survey.